A page dedicated to Mac, who on 4/16/2011 underwent a radical surgery that removed his front left leg....this is his story......

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Faster than a speeding bullet...

Tonite, something caught the dogs attention, and were barking by the sliding glass door at something....I didn't see anything so I let them out...the min. I opened the door...they, THEY....went flying across the deck and down the stairs. I don't think Mac ran that fast on four legs....barking and running to the fence line, still I see nothing...I decided to get my dinner and eat it outside, so I pulled up a chair and started to eat, and eventually the dogs came back up on the deck..fixtated on me...they didn't see the squirrel coming up the stairs, slowing and purposely he moved up the stairs and then ran slowly across the deck, right under mac, mac didn't even know it. Comet caught a glimpse of him running off the the deck behind me, and gave a little confussed bark, like, ah...what just happened....
One brave little squirrel...probably remembers that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line...

No comments:

Post a Comment